The Kent Way
Anyone who knows Allen Kent understands his total commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction – a commitment that has enabled the company to deliver some of the most advanced and efficient comfort and indoor air quality systems in the nation. Allen and his team of professionals take great pride in delivering the lowest utility bills, lowest equipment lifecycle costs, cleanest air and most comfortable and efficient indoor environments available. Learn how:
Our customers are very important to us, which is why our people really make the difference and offer consistency and personalized service other companies tend to forget.
- Prompt, professional service 24/7/365 delivered with high integrity.
- Courteous phone calls and convenient scheduling.
- Internal systems set up to remind you of preventive maintenance tune-ups and warranty expirations.
Kent's unwavering commitment to quality extends – first and foremost – to excellence in customer service.
- We have the utmost respect for your home or business. Our technicians wear shoe covers on service calls and the installation teams use drop cloths to protect your home’s flooring and furnishings.
- Our technicians are known for high quality installations and the ability to answer our customers’ questions regarding the operation and maintenance of those systems.
- Our company president, Allen Kent, calls each installation customer personally two to four weeks after every installation to personally thank him or her for their business and to request honest and open feedback.
You deserve leading-edge technology. That's why we consistently attend national conferences including ACCA, Comfortech, Comfort Institute, and Lennox Dealer Meetings and training seminars. Kent provides a complete array of products and services to keep your heating and air conditioning units running safely and efficiently. We take our customers’ needs very seriously and push ourselves to make sure they’re always as comfortable and healthy as they can be indoors.
Performing a detailed analysis of your home or place of business and providing recommendations that will deliver outstanding indoor air quality and cost efficiency is Kent's primary goal. Our Comfort Specialists provide a sales consultation that you won’t find anywhere else.
Bob Nichols and Don Staack cover every detail on comfort system installation appointments, at times even using smoke puffers and other advanced methods to make air visible so you can make an educated decision on a home or business indoor comfort system. They donât expect you to take our word for it. They show you.
Bob and Don use their extensive building science knowledge to point out opportunities for energy savings and better indoor environmental quality that others often overlook. This includes frequently getting into crawlspaces and attics to check duct systems for inadequacies, which youâll seldom see other sales folks do. They offer the most advanced, energy efficient systems available today, backed by knowledgeable technicians who continue to receive extensive training.
Give us a try. Experience the Kent Way.