1. We are there to serve you when promised with punctual service and installation 24/7/365.
2. We continue to be the most highly trusted, ethical company in the Northwest Indiana region. We strive to uphold this reputation everyday because it’s the right thing to do. Our customers deserve nothing less.
3. Great leadership at Kent Heating and Air Conditioning fosters great employees, which benefits our valued clients in so many ways.
4. You receive the best because we specialize in HVAC, period. Technologically, it is the most difficult of all the trades. We aren’t a “jack of all trades” contractor. If you need a plumber or electrician, we can recommend a specialist.
5. You receive the highest quality service and installation from very experienced, highly trained employees. In fact, we must complete numerous hours of training per year to continue to earn our coveted “Lennox Premier Dealer” designation.
6. You receive superior customer service from our friendly, professional, highly experienced and organized office staff.
7. Stability you can trust. Since our founding in 1954, we are family and locally owned, and we own our state of the art headquarters, fabrication shop, and warehouse. This stability benefits you knowing you are working with a company that will be there when the temperature is -10 degrees or 90+ degrees, during economic downturns and upsides, and a versatile company that will have what you need when you need it.
8. You and your home receive the utmost care and respect. Our personnel wear shoe covers, use drop clothes, and work out of clean vehicles. And we try to leave our work area cleaner than when we found it.
9. We perform Manual J load calculations to determine the exact size of HVAC system your home requires per industry standards. This avoids “guessing” on the size required, and eliminates poor comfort, unhealthy air, high humidity, and high energy bills.
10. We discourage the use of high pressure sales tactics. We present honest findings, and offer options for each situation placing your safety as our top priority.
11. We earn great customer reviews and loyalty that help remove some of the “unknowns” when working with a company for the first time.
12. We look “outside of the box” in places such as crawlspaces and attics to find hidden sources of high energy bills and poor indoor air quality.
13. You are given multiple “best options” for you to choose from without the pressure.
14. We have many financing options available for you.
15. We honor our warranties, and even honor them after the warranty period expires if our technician determines it is something we should cover due to our previous oversight.
16. We are professionals, and communicate, listen, and understand your needs.
17. You receive superior equipment quality through our offering of Lennox, Rheem, A.O. Smith, and Honeywell products, to name a few. We closely screen all our suppliers for quality and customer care after the sale prior to committing to them.
18. Kent exclusively offers customized ductwork fabrication from our fully outfitted fabrication shop. Customized ductwork and fittings allow your system to move air more easily thereby adding years to your system’s longevity, saving energy, and avoiding breakdowns along the way. We don’t buy a prefabricated fitting from a wholesale supplier and try to “make it work” where it really won’t.
19. We actively support charitable organizations within our local area.
20. Our state of the art facility allows us to pass on many savings to you, such as savings resulting from quantity purchasing, efficiencies in material handling, proper inventory to eliminate needless technician travel and wait times you pay for at supply houses, and out of stock situations resulting from nationwide shortages that are alleviated by sufficient warehouse space for inventory.