Thank you for submitting your request. A representative will contact you upon message receipt during normal business hours. If you require immediate service, please call our Emergency Service Hotline at (219) 464-9181.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please check your entry and try again.
Anyone who knows Allen Kent understands his total commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction – a commitment that has enabled the company to deliver some of the most advanced and efficient comfort and indoor air quality systems in the nation. Allen and his team of professionals take great pride in delivering the lowest utility bills, lowest equipment lifecycle costs, cleanest air and most comfortable and efficient indoor environments available.
Kent's unwavering commitment to quality extends – first and foremost – to excellence in customer service.
We have the utmost respect for your home or business. Our technicians wear shoe covers on service calls and the installation teams use drop cloths to protect your home’s flooring and furnishings.
Our technicians are known for high quality installations and the ability to answer our customers’ questions regarding the operation and maintenance of those systems.
Our company president, Allen Kent, calls each installation customer personally two to four weeks after every installation to personally thank him or her for their business and to request honest and open feedback.
You deserve leading-edge technology. That's why we consistently attend national conferences including ACCA, Lennox National Dealer Meetings and training seminars. Kent provides a complete array of products and services to keep your heating and air conditioning units running safely and efficiently. We take our customers’ needs very seriously and push ourselves to make sure they’re always as comfortable and healthy as they can be indoors.
Performing a detailed analysis of your home or place of business and providing recommendations that will deliver outstanding indoor air quality and cost efficiency is Kent's primary goal. Our Comfort Specialists provide a sales consultation that you won’t find anywhere else.
Bob Nichols and Don Staack cover every detail on comfort system installation appointments, at times even using smoke puffers and other advanced methods to make air visible so you can make an educated decision on a home or business indoor comfort system. They don't expect you to take our word for it. They show you.
Bob and Don use their extensive building science knowledge to point out opportunities for energy savings and better indoor environmental quality that others often overlook. This includes frequently getting into crawlspaces and attics to check duct systems for inadequacies, which you'll seldom see other sales folks do. They offer the most advanced, energy efficient systems available today, backed by knowledgeable technicians who continue to receive extensive training.
1. We are there to serve you when promised with punctual service and installation 24/7/365.
2. We continue to be the most highly trusted, ethical company in the Northwest Indiana region. We strive to uphold this reputation everyday because it’s the right thing to do. Our customers deserve nothing less.
3. Great leadership at Kent Heating and Air Conditioning fosters great employees, which benefits our valued clients in so many ways.
4. You receive the best because we specialize in HVAC, period. Technologically, it is the most difficult of all the trades. We aren’t a “jack of all trades” contractor. If you need a plumber or electrician, we can recommend a specialist.
5. You receive the highest quality service and installation from very experienced, highly trained employees. In fact, we must complete numerous hours of training per year to continue to earn our coveted “Lennox Premier Dealer” designation.
6. You receive superior customer service from our friendly, professional, highly experienced and organized office staff.
7. Stability you can trust. Since our founding in 1954, we are family and locally owned, and we own our state of the art headquarters, fabrication shop, and warehouse. This stability benefits you knowing you are working with a company that will be there when the temperature is -10 degrees or 90+ degrees, during economic downturns and upsides, and a versatile company that will have what you need when you need it.
8. You and your home receive the utmost care and respect. Our personnel wear shoe covers, use drop clothes, and work out of clean vehicles. And we try to leave our work area cleaner than when we found it.
9. We perform Manual J load calculations to determine the exact size of HVAC system your home requires per industry standards. This avoids “guessing” on the size required, and eliminates poor comfort, unhealthy air, high humidity, and high energy bills.
10. We discourage the use of high pressure sales tactics. We present honest findings, and offer options for each situation placing your safety as our top priority.
11. We earn great customer reviews and loyalty that help remove some of the “unknowns” when working with a company for the first time.
12. We look “outside of the box” in places such as crawlspaces and attics to find hidden sources of high energy bills and poor indoor air quality.
13. You are given multiple “best options” for you to choose from without the pressure.
14. We have many financing options available for you.
15. We honor our warranties, and even honor them after the warranty period expires if our technician determines it is something we should cover due to our previous oversight.
16. We are professionals, and communicate, listen, and understand your needs.
17. You receive superior equipment quality through our offering of Lennox, Rheem, A.O. Smith, and Honeywell products, to name a few. We closely screen all our suppliers for quality and customer care after the sale prior to committing to them.
18. Kent exclusively offers customized ductwork fabrication from our fully outfitted fabrication shop. Customized ductwork and fittings allow your system to move air more easily thereby adding years to your system’s longevity, saving energy, and avoiding breakdowns along the way. We don’t buy a prefabricated fitting from a wholesale supplier and try to “make it work” where it really won’t.
19. We actively support charitable organizations within our local area.
20. Our state of the art facility allows us to pass on many savings to you, such as savings resulting from quantity purchasing, efficiencies in material handling, proper inventory to eliminate needless technician travel and wait times you pay for at supply houses, and out of stock situations resulting from nationwide shortages that are alleviated by sufficient warehouse space for inventory.